- What Personal Information Is Collected?
- How We Use Your Information
- Sharing, Accession & Controlling Your Personal Information
- Your Rights
- How Long Do We Keep Your Data
- Contacting Us
- Enhancing The Protection Of Your Date
We capture information about you in order to improve your experience shopping at Abigail Walker Lingerie
We take your privacy very seriously. Abigail Walker Lingerie Limited is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This notice (together with our Terms and Conditions) outline how we may collect, use, store and process your personal information.
Please remember that you can manage your information and protect your privacy at anytime.
2. OUR PRINCIPLES
- Shall be processed lawfully and transparently;
- Shall be limited to what is necessary for processing;
- Shall be processed securely;
- Shall not be shared with third parties;
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We may collect the following information about you. ‘Personal information’ means any information relating to an individual, which can identify them – either directly or indirectly.
- Contact details information such as your full name, address (including billing and delivery addresses), telephone number (including mobile number) and email address;
- Information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- Online browsing activities on our website including which items you store in your shopping cart - see cookies policy for details of this;
- Information connected with any purchases made on our website including financial and transaction data;
- Correspondence and communications with us including relating to complaints, disputes and claims;
This personal information will be collected when you do any of these:
- Set up an account on Abigailwalkerlingerie.com
- Place an order.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Fill out any forms on abigailwalkerlingerie.com
- Correspond with us on email or our chat facility.
- When you browse our websites.
The sites are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information relating to children under the age of 13.
5. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUT
If you sign up to our online newsletter then we will contact you via email regarding new products, offers and updates. You can unsubscribe at any time via the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of our marketing emails.
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following:
- To allow us to handle your order, deliver products and process your payments and refunds.
- To update you on your order and delivery status.
- For statistical, analytical or survey purposes, to allow us to improve our websites and their services to you.
- If you choose to consent, to notify you of products or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
8. SHARING, ACCESSING AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Where you request access to your information, we are required to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so. These measures only exist to protect your information and to reduce risk of identity fraud, theft or unauthorised access to your information.
We therefore kindly ask you to send us original or certified copies of the following documentation: passport, identity card, birth certificate or driving licence. One of those above documents is required in order to request personal information.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use and process your data.
- The right to access and copy of the information that we hold on you.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to be forgotten and erased from our records.
- The right to restrict processing of your data.
- The right to data portability, to have your personal data provided to you by us.
- The right to object to certain types of processing such a direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw consent of us processing your data.
- The right to campaign to a Supervisory Authority in any event that Lounge has not correctly responded to your request.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will hold your personal data for as long as you are you have an account and for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal/ regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
When we no longer need to retain your personal data, it will be deleted or be anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
11. NEED TO CONTACT US?
12. THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ENHANCE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We recommend that you take the following measures to help to protect your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters with a word/number combinations and something that is not easily guessed by hackers such as your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained.
- Avoid using the same password for different online accounts.